Thursday, March 15th, is the 2012 Math Kangaroo Day.
Prime Factor Math Circle is proud to be the organizer of a local chapter of the
15th Math Kangaroo Competition, USA. (If you want to know more about
the contest, click here)
Time and place: Thursday, March 15th, 2012, 6:30-8:00 PM, at Ben Franklin Elementary (12434
N.E. 60th St., Kirkland, WA 98033
Room breakup (click
here to get the school map
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time. The competition starts at 6:30 sharp.
(School parking is limited, you might need to part park at a neighborhood street.)
- Sign in your child at the registration table in the hallway and escort your child to the assigned classrooms (
Parents, please do not enter the testing classrooms )
Calculators are not allowed; phones need to be off.
- Pencils will be provided for all participants.
However, children may bring their own pencils. Geometrical tools may be used
but are not needed. Scratch paper will be provided.
- The answers are to be entered into the Kangaroo answer cards:
Kangaroo Answer Card. (An incorrect answer is worth 0 points.)
- The competition ends at 8:00 pm. At that time, please sign out your child from the room proctor. To ensure the safety of the children please follow the sign out procedure: provide proctor with your student’s name at the classroom entrance; the proctor will call out your child.
Please make sure that your student has a book to read (for those students who finish the test early)
- If you child need any kind of medical assistance, please let the stuff at front know.
|Grade 6 and up
Prime Factor Math Circle is a nonprofit organization. The
goal of Prime Factor is to engage school children in the world of
extracurricular mathematics with the purpose of developing their math
knowledge, problem solving skills and creative thinking abilities. We have a
lot of plans and ideas how to grow and expand. We welcome donations and we will put
them to a good use.